Wondering how to get started?
- Fill out the contact form & tell me all about who you are, the vision you have for your session or wedding and all of your fun little details. Include as much information as you can, so I can get a good grasp on what you love & value!
- Wait for my reply. I reply within twenty-four to forty-eight hours, unless it's a weekend and I'm out creating wedding magic for a sweet couple! (Thanks for your patience, friends. I want to serve you all the best way possible.)
- Communicate with me to plan all of the special parts of your session or wedding day. The more communication, the more it will reflect you! As I begin to learn what makes you tick, I can make better suggestions!
- Show up! Whether it's a scheduled call or session, it's important we foster our relationship and grow comfortable with each other. After all, we will be spending a good chunk of time together. (Especially wedding clients!)
- Wait for all of the good stuff. Your private online gallery is delivered right to your inbox and your heirloom items are shipped to your door! My turnaround time is four weeks (six during busy season), but it's worth the wait.
All collections include:
Initial consultation, the ability to customize each collection to meet your individual needs, creative direction & planning,
extensive information to prepare you for your session or wedding, carefully hand edited high resolution digital images,
a private viewing gallery, unlimited digital downloads, a print release & an array of heirloom products if you wish to have something tangible.
Yes, it actually is that easy.
I have spent years handcrafting a process that caters to each unique client, what they value and the memories they dream of making. The process is simple, yet refined, to make sure each and every image is one you would want to show off because it truly feels like who you are.
Are you ready for this?
Sessions book about four to six weeks in advance, depending on the season.
Weddings & elopements book about twelve to eighteen months in advance.
Go ahead and inquire, because I really can't wait to meet you!
If you've come this far, we might be great friends. (But really, I'm crossing my fingers!)